I’m super happy to announce that PDF Generator API has now an official plugin to speed up the integration process. PDF Generator API allows you easily generate transactional PDF documents and reduce the development and support costs by enabling your users to create and manage their document templates using a browser-based drag-and-drop document editor.
How are we different from other PDF generators available on Bubble?
- You can use a drag & drop template editor that you can make available within your app.
- We have a workspace logic so you can limit access to a template or give workspace for each of your users (e.g. SaaS application).
- You can use different components to generate barcodes, QR codes, editable PDFs or iterate over a list of items (e.g. table for line items).
- Conditional formatting support and expression language to add logic to your documents.
- Generate URL to PDF (valid for 30 days) or base64 encoded PDF that you can save to Bubble or attach to emails.
Resources, tutorials and examples
- Tutorial with screenshots and examples
- Example application Demo
- Example application Editor
- Example documents built with PDF Generator API