📃 New Plugin - Repeating group events by EzCode

Hey.

I tried the plugin. It doesn’t seem to work when repeating group is in another repeating group.
My app is built so that I have blocks and in these blocks I have activities. When I tie RGevents to blocks repeating group (the parent) it works, but when I do the same with activities (the child) it stops working.

Do you know what can cause this?

Hi,
We made some tests and was able to confirm this bug. We’ve pushed an update that should fix this issue.

However, be careful when using an RG inside another RG, be sure that its ID is unique.

1 Like

Yes it works now. Great work!!!

1 Like

Hello,
I subscribed for the plugin just to see if this is going to meet my requirements.
I really need the above feature, could you please confirm if this will be available soon?

Thanks

Hi,
try to do some tests using the state All content is visible(Yes/No)
This state was added specially for this requirement.

If you need additional help, feel free to ask.

Regards, Andrew from EzCode team.

Hello,

I just bought this plugin and trying it out
The demo doesn’t seem to be working?

Please advise.

Hello,
thank you for the report, we will take a look on what causes the problem.

Any update on this?

From our tests, looks like it actually works but when you start to scroll the rg.
So the man plugin works, could be something with the demo itself, will dig deeper into this issue.

I too bought the plug in for this feature so that once the last item in the entire RG is now visible, my “Continue Scrolling” indicator changes verbiage. When testing the “All content is visible(Yes/No)” state, it always registers YES anytime I stop scrolling. Not when the last item of the entire RG is visible.

My RG has 100 rows in total. It displays 20 at any time. If I scroll another 20 down the plug in registers YES when testing “All content is visible” state. Even though there is another 60 rows still to go.

Am I doing something wrong or can this be fixed? Otherwise it serves no purpose for me in this case.

Thanks,
Dan

Any information about this? I purchased the plug in so I can specifically alert my users to “Keep Scrolling” if there are more rows in the RG to display.

The “All content is visible(Yes/No)” state always registers YES anytime I stop scrolling even though there are many more rows to be visualized.

Am I doing something wrong, or does this plug in simply not work for this purpose?

What is my alternative?

Hey @underhill.dan , thanks for reaching out and sorry for slow answer

Sure, you can hide element in workflow so it will work

Tell us if it’s made all that you want ?

Regards Pavel @ EazyCode team.

Great Plugin. Unfortunately, it doesn´t work with the new responsive engine.
I tried the Plugin with the old responsive engine. I have changed it to the new engine. Somehow it doesn´t work anymore. @eazycode

I assume I’m having the same issue - not working at all for me unfortunately. Can this be fixed? @eazycode

Hey @Yalcin & @tmxl , thanks, yes we have same issue, working on update and will push new version ASAP

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

1 Like