Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🚀[NEW PLUGIN] Scrollable Animation

Hello fellow Bubblers!
Some time ago we published a new plugin and now share this news with you:

1-04

Scrollable Animation.
Scrollable Animation helps you to easily react to the user’s current scroll position.

It’s the perfect library for you, if you want to …

• – animate based on scroll position – either trigger an animation or synchronize it to the scrollbar movement (like a playback scrub control).

• – pin an element starting at a specific scroll position – either indefinitely or for a limited amount of scroll progress (sticky elements).

• – toggle custom CSS of elements on and off based on scroll position.

• – decorate and animate text blocks.

• – effortlessly add parallax effects to your website.

ScrollMagic Javascript library was used when creating this plugin

Demo:
For details, demos and instructions, visit the demo and manual pages:
DEMO-1

DEMO-2

MANUAL-1

MANUAL-2

GUIDE-MAIN

GUIDE-PIN

GUIDE-STAGGER

GUIDE-TEXT

GUIDE-FILTERS

GUIDE-CUSTOM-CSS

GUIDE-TOOLS

Plugin page:

Support

If you have questions, reach out to us at [email protected]
We appreciate your reviews and suggestions.

Cheers
Jay | Mindforapps

5 Likes

This is a cool plug-in! Are used stuff like this in my landing pages that I build with another platform. Nice work

1 Like

Nice Plugin! Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the documentation and guides! Hope to use this in future projects. Haven’t played around with it yet.

Can you make the editors for your demos public? I can’t access them to see what you’ve done

1 Like

Hey!
Sorry, I don’t know how it happened. All demo page editors were publicly available. And why the access was suddenly closed, I do not understand. Probably some kind of glitch.

I fixed everything. Access is open.
Thanks for letting me know about it.

1 Like

Is it possible to pin multiple elements to 1 Scrollanimation-Element?
It’s a little confusing as the input field of the Element says: “Pinned ElementS” - and in the doc it says only one element can be pinned.

What I want to achieve is use 1 ScrollAnimation Element to pin 3 headers. All of them behave exactly the same.
Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-11 um 11.12.23

Also If I pin the element ID: “ADD-header” and call them all the same it only works on 1.

A question more out of curiosity - however if someone has a lot of different headers it would make things much easier if you could pin multiple elements.