[NEW PLUGIN] Time Slot Finder

I’m happy to present Time Slot Finder a new plugin to help generate time slot intervals while considering interval parameters and an optional list of busy time slots. Here is the plugin page

This plugin is perfect to help with booking apps calendar that need to generate free time slots for clients or management apps for employee assignments. No need to order the Busy Time Slot list or filter by date the plugin automatically sorts the Busy Time Slots.

Extract free time slots in a day:
-Can add a DB list of busy time slots (Start and End dates) to remove from free slots in a day.
-Can decide on specific time between slots and intervals.
-Can decide on specific time intervals to generate.
-Can decide on day start time.
-Can decide on day end time.

Extract free days in a month with no events (i.g., free all day):
-Can add a DB list of busy time slots (Start and End dates) to remove from free slots in a day.
-Can use complex ranges that cross between months

Demo

Here are some visual examples:

Generate time intervals of 1h with no time between intervals

Generate time intervals of 45mins with 15mins between intervals and list of Busy Time Slots events.

Extract free all day days in the selected month from a list of Busy Time Slots ranges.

Accepts Busy Time Slots ranges that cross between months (e.g., Busy Time Slot: 25 March-10 April).

I’ve also added Optional Google Service Account linkage to be able to extract personal Busy Time Slots. DM me if you need help setting the Service Account, I will gladly help.

Here is the plugin page

Cheers!

2 Likes

This will be a helpful plugin for a lot of users with simple booking/scheduling needs.

I checked out the demo and have been running into a consistent issue. When clicking on the dates of the current month in the calendar everything is all good, however, when clicking on a date outside of the current month, but still displayed by the calendar, the system crashes.

After it crashes no matter how long you wait or where you click you can’t click anything, not even the issue warning in the debugger.

time slots

I get this issue warning

which may have something to do with the crash

Thank you for playing around with it and finding this issue. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to recreate it. Will need to investigate more.
TimeSlotsFinder

Hey @fabrice.latour04, we’ve bought this plugin but we were unsure how to add the slots, could you guide us?

We want a user to be able to add their desired slots

Hello @kareena,

Thank you for purchasing this Plugin. Take a look at this example I’ve made for you that use Busy Slots added by the User (User Data Type)

As you can see the User can easily add Busy Time Slots for specific dates and times:
TimeSlotsUser

Please don’t hesitate if you have more questions.

Hi Fabrice, I just purchased the plugin, it works very well, great work on that.
Do you have any guide on how to integrate with Google Calendar ? I saw that I need to enter some keys but couldn’t understand how to generate it, and what I need to do in the plugin to make import from my google calendar to the buuble.
Thank you.
Bach

Hello @bachvv,

I answered by PM.

Thanks and have a great day,
Fabrice

Amazing, thank you so much!

1 Like

@fabrice.latour04 Hello there. Nice simple plugin. Can I ask if I can just put start/end times with mintues? The plugin only allows hours.

For use case: I want to make a start time with 8:30AM instead of 8AM flat. How can I do that?

Also, can I have multiple start/end time using date ranges?
For example, I want to get time slots for 8:30AM-12NN and 1PM-5PM. How can I achieve that using this plugin?

BUMP. Any easy alternative for this plugin that can introduce 30min intervals for the timeslots? As this I think can only generate timeslots every 1 hr?

Full calendar scheduler plugins time slot generator element is very flexible

Check it out @shu.teopengco

@fabrice.latour04 awsome plugin, just subscribed! Is there any chance you could also add the possibility to get a list of busy days in a month where there are no free time slots?

Sorry for the late reply. I usually answer much faster I but had multiple things interrupt my work during the last few weeks.

@shu.teopengco you can change the value of field Time Intervals (min) from 1h to 30 minutes. This will allow you to generate 30-minute intervals.

@michael.schmid I will add the functionality to extract busy dates.

3 Likes

How about the start time with 30mins? For example, the store opens at 8:30am. How can I put that?

sounds great, any timline?

Update 1.1.0

:tada: Hello everyone finally pushing an update to this Plugin with the following improvements!

1. Added minutes to the Start Time and End Time;
  2. Added the Exposed State for Busy Dates (i.e., dates where a single Busy Time Slot is present);
  3. Added the Exposed State for Fully Busy Dates (i.e., dates where there are no free Time Slots);

Refresh your editor and Upgrade the Plugin to get updated code

@shu.teopengco you can now have start times with 30mins (e.g., 8:30am).
@michael.schmid the new Exposed States will allow you to use the list of busy days in a month where there are no free time slots?.

Please let me know if anybody encounters any issues or has any questions,
Fabrice

2 Likes

I just bought this plugin. Is there any way to use it with variable time events?

Peak time example:
Event 1: 08/11/2023 8am - 10am
Event 2: 08/11/2023 11am - 3pm

I want to add an event that is 2 hours long. How can I make the plugin not give me the time from 10am to 11am and only make it available from 3pm with half hour intervals?