[New Plugin] šŸ–¼ TUI - Image Editor by EzCode

I think we can do that, will let you know when it is done.

We have added a new state, Image is loaded (Yes/No)
Hope this is what you are looking for.

1 Like

Hi

Iā€™m testing out this plugin and I keep getting this error when trying to load into the DB

Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 3.54.53 PM

Here is the setup Iā€™m trying to employ

Any ideas what the issue might be?

Hi,
there was a bug that we have fixed and pushed an update.
Please upgrade to the latest version.

Hi there! This looks like an incredible plugin. Is there a way to position the text using an action? Basically looking to automatically pull some text from the DB to add over an image, but need to be able to position it. Thanks!

Hi!
Yes it is possible, you can add a text using the Add Text action, but currently you canā€™t set a position to it using this action (it will be added in the center of the image)
However, it sounds like a great idea and we will add it in the next update :wink:

Update v1.5

New action for custom mode: Add Text with Position - allows to add text at a certain position from the workflow.

Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 12.15.14

@jamesonrunnels this update will do exactly what you needed

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you so much! This is perfect.

1 Like

Hi ,
Really nice plugin.
Iā€™ve some questions:

1. how can be added new available icon images? (I see only the arrow).
  2. is there a way to place a rounded mask (or other form) , fixed on foreground, visible once custom editor is loaded ?

Thank you

Hi!

You can add your own image object that can be any icon or image or any form that you need. Just make sure that it has a transparent background. (Try on demo page)

Firstly, you can add an image that is visible once editor is loaded by running the action Load image on page load and plugin element is visible, like it is happing in our Demo page.
About mask, Iā€™m not sure if we can do it on pluginā€™s end, but you can upload a PNG image that has a transparent background and that could work as a rounded or other form mask.

Cheers.

1 Like

Amazing plugin! Is it possible to allow the downloaded png to be rescaled to a specific pixel size X or Y, so that my users can download it ready for their use?

Hi, thank you!
We will take a look if this is possible to implement.

I bought the plugin for a project, and I am having challenges with adding a photo frame
on top of the loaded photo. Naturally, the frame has a transparent square in the middle to let the photo show. When I adjust the frame to take the full canvas, it does not allow me to click outside of it, since there is no ā€œoutsideā€ in the canvas, it is all taken by the frame. So it continues to be selected, and if I am using another input field in the same page and hit backspace, the frame image is deleted. Somehow it reads the key pressed and apply it to the TUI editor. Finally, if I add a text on top of it, it is not accessible, as the frame continues to be selected and active.
Thanks in advance for looking at it.

Hi there,
Iā€™m unable to test it as your app requires to sing up, can you provide a demo page for this? You can send it in PM.
Thanks

login: test@gmail.com
pass: 1234

Could not send it PM, but it is fine.

We have added a new action called Discard Selection
Please update the plugin to the latest version to use it.

This should definitely help you
Cheers

Brilliant, will update test and let you know.

Hi Andrew,
Apologies, is it on the 1.5 version? I could not find it under Element Actions. Maybe I am missing something.

Thx

It is in the 1.5.1 version

Could be that you are looking at the wrong element, the action was added for the ā€œcustomā€ element.

Reinstalled it and nothingā€¦but then I logged out of Bubble and logged in again and there it was. Thanks! Will test it now.