🎊[New Plugin] - Image Editor

Hey, guys,

I just published the “Image Editor” plugin. The “Image Editor” plugin is a simple and powerful image editor to be integrated into your application simply and quickly. Let your users create image transformations effortlessly! Its users can resize, crop, rotate and add various filters to any image.

demo-imageeditor(1)

Demo: https://acampamentonocode-plugins.bubbleapps.io/version-test/image_editor (Editor is public)

7 Likes

Looking forward to trying this. Thanks!

1 Like

Good night @K.T , how are you?
be sure to check out our demo page to see how the plugin works. Editor is public too!
Any questions, I’m at your disposal.

OK, I like the functions on the demo page, but the workflows in the editor are not visible so I can’t see how it’s working. I don’t know how you hide the workflows, but will you unhide them?

Thanks

1 Like

Good night @gnelson, how are you? you say that the editor of the demo page is not visible?

The editor page is, but there are no workflows. Maybe none are needed?

Thanks,
George

1 Like

Did you do something? Now they’re there after about five minutes.

1 Like

I didn’t do anything ahaha probably some bubble error happened there.

1 Like

OK. I like this. I’ve set it up in my app.

I have a request. Can you add the ability for the file name to be dynamic instead of just typed in? The use I have planned for this will be uploading images for badges after entering new employee information. The image size will be adjusted to capture just the face of the employee. The file name will be the same as the name of the new employee. It would be best if that didn’t have to be entered again.

Thanks,
George

1 Like

I can see the possibility yes to apply @gnelson

1 Like

Very good. Thank you.

1 Like

Good evening @gnelson , I just published a new version for the plugin called: 1.1v - Inclusion of dynamic filenames.

Check your use case

1 Like

Oh wow! That was fast! I’ll check it out first thing as soon as I get to work in the morning and report back. Thank you!

1 Like

Works perfectly. Thanks again @adrianonascentes!

1 Like

I thank you @gnelson, be sure to report bugs and improvements to the plugin

1 Like

Hi @adrianonascentes

I seem to have run into a bug. For some reason some links don’t work. I get an error.
Example: https://s3.amazonaws.com/appforest_uf/f1663629748927x389154751308218100/uploadedimage.jpg doesn’t show. I get the following error:

This link works: https://s3.amazonaws.com/appforest_uf/f1663630148659x419682322535337400/Eliud%20Tjerina.jpg

Both are valid links. Any idea what’s going on?

Thanks,
George

1 Like

Good night @gnelson , how are you?

I’ll take a look now.

Everything seems so normal to me.

Are you using some other type of uploader?

20220919_203654(1)(1)-min(1)-min

Good morning @adrianonascentes

Interesting. Yes I’m using the BDK rich text plug-in because I need to be able to paste in images. I don’t see what difference that should make because the resulting images are viewable and downloadable.

The regular image uploader works. The ones configured from the rich text doesn’t. But both worked for you.

Any ideas? You know of another way to be able to paste in images?

Wondering…Did you use the actual links I sent, or did you download the images and then use them?