[New Template] Mobile UI components library

@d9999 I have an existing web app built on Bubble that I need to make mobile friendly. Would this template be able to help with that?

To more specific, I had anticipated making a mobile version of each page of the current web app, rather than building an entirely new mobile app from scratch. Would you recommend your template for this use case? Thanks!

not sure i understand. would gthe best option not be making your current pages responsive? insead of making new pages that do essentially the same and then having to maintain both. the template is good for mobile first / mobile only apps. so not sure about your case

@d9999 Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to get a grasp of responsive settings, and setting them up correctly on Bubble has been frustrating for me. I’m considering other options I may have, including using a template like yours

i see your point, but from my experience, it’s much more efficient to spend some time on the responsive settings and avoid maintaining two versions of the same app in parallel. maybe check how some templates manage responsive settings. some of the free ones do it quite well e.g. Headstart Multipurpose Base Template | Bubble

I cannot really judge if the template would be useful for what your app or not. Its best if you look through the preview and see if the elements & workflows seem useful for what you want to build. Also, the template is built as a one-page app. So, if you want to extend your current app, you would need to copy individual things from the template to your app, rather than starting to bild on top of it.

1 Like

Thank you for making such an excellent template. I made one TikTok-like video sharing but it was actually Youtube-like video watching :). What you have created is so beautiful and great! I loved it. A very STPD question from me: 1. How Can I upload videos? 2. Can I publish an App based on this template at App stores? Thank you very much. Look forward to your reply.

PM’d you

Hi
What is the difference between standard license and développement license

Developer is for agencies building apps for their clients.

1 Like

Hi, I could not find a new PM from you in my inbox. Can you resend it again?

No new one. I meant the one sent last week. Just commented this so other people know the topic is solved.

If you follow this thread, you might like my new minimalistic/lightweight template for mobile app landing pages:

The template aims to be a very quick way to deploy a beautiful landing page for your new mobile app or test a new app idea and also want good user analytics without setting up more complex tracking tools. The features include:

• Customized in less than 10 minutes
  • Great minimalistic design
  • Preconfigured tracking of pageviews, clicks, etc.
  • Metrics dashboard to measure your download funnel
  • Automatic dark mode based on user’s device settings
  • Email waitlist signup
  • Contact form

→ Documentation

Q&A in the Bubble forum here: http://forum.bubble.io/t/new-template-minimalistic-app-landing-page/147034

https://bubble.io/template/mobile-uiux-starter-pack-1586972825540x237128367982510080

1 Like

I have made a complete redesign of the template:
template cover (11)

Check it out here.

Let me know what you think - I always love to get feedback :slight_smile:

PS: if you already have the template, you get the update for free: just create a new app and select the template.

By the way: Want a 30% discount? → Fill out our short feedback survey

Check it out our new redesign:.

template cover (16)

By the way: Want a 30% discount? → Fill out our short feedback survey

Hi, I’ve buy you’re template, and tried it here: just installed and trying to change the workflow and text but after the landing, i go to the onboarding, but it appear a background in green on that screen that totally break the design on mobile, how to change it ?

@maelys, that might have various reasons, but probably easy to fix
 can you share a link to the editor so i can have a look? Send per PM, so not everyone in the forum has it

(Go to Settings >> General and change Application rights to Everyone can view or Everyone can edit. Then, copy the URL from any page in your editor and send it to me. After i had a look, you can change the settings back to private
)

Okay, I’m doing it but i get this error, could you help me with that mate ? Thanks
Capture d’écran 2021-05-26 à 00.59.21

I sent you a personal message. you should be able to reply to that one. Should work as follows:

1. Go to your app settings / General and set Application rights to ‘everyone can edit’
  2. Go back to the app editor and copy the URL (| Bubble Editor
)
  3. send the URL to me in a direct message here in the forum

ok found the problem and fixed this for you (in your app and in the template and added a section to the documentation). the reason is that you use a rather small phone screen, for which the template was not fully optimized yet. I adjusted this in your app and in the template by adding the following conditions to the page (the page itself):

This resizes the whole page to the size of the screen in case the onboarding or landing or splash screen is visible. so the user cannot scroll below the group anymore and then sets it back to automatic height in case these groups are not visible, so the user can scroll again.
Can you confirm that works?

overall: dealing with different screen sizes for mobile screens is rather difficult on bubble and therefore requires some CSS
which makes an app more prone to errors. i hope bubble will improve this in the future

Check the documentation for more background on how this works and how to work with it.

1 Like