Nocodify - Learn to build web apps on Bubble

Hi everyone!

I’ve been running Nocodify.com for a little bit now, and I’ve decided to create this thread to post updates about new programs, tutorials, and features.

As of now, Nocodify has two main features:

1. Business Builder: A step-by-step modular program that progresses members to build a web app from the ground up. It follows ideation, validation, and finally building an MVP and launching. I teamed up with a business guru to come up with the business side, and then I tightly-coupled it with the technology side (bubble).

2. No-code Tutorials: Standalone, independent no code tutorials for bubble. Members use these if they have specific use-cases for their bubble web apps.

If you’re a newish bubble developer, this program is great for you! Or, if you’re looking for specific bubble tutorials, we have some there and are adding new ones everyday.

If you have any questions about the program, please PM me or email me at info@nocodify.com. I’d like to keep this thread relatively clean with just product updates.

Thanks - I hope to see you there! (nocodify.com)

3 Likes

:sos: New Tutorial :sos:

Bubble Basics

Great for beginners, this tutorial covers all the basics of Bubble. Learn design, Workflows, the Bubble DB, Plugins, and Settings. After viewing this tutorial, you’ll have a solid foundation for how to use and navigate the Bubble editor.

View here: Nocodify.com

Account Creation / Log Users In

Learn how to create dynamic sign up/log in forms for your app’s users. This is a beginner tutorial and is fairly quick.

Chat Messaging

Want in-app messaging for your application? In this tutorial, we cover all aspects of chat messaging. We’ll go over how to set up your app database, create threads/group chats, and display a single thread. After taking this tutorial, you’ll be fully prepared to create a robust messaging feature in your application.

Great idea I subscribed and will follow the courses :slight_smile:

Will you add a tutorial on how to make user connect with google ?

Sure! - will add to the list. I’ll let you know when it’s available :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome ! That’s clearly the goal of my training in a company so I really need to connect with google :smiley:

Stripe Payments

Want to take payments in your application? In this tutorial, we cover all aspects of in-app payments. We’ll go over how to set up your Stripe plugin/API keys, setup your Stripe dashboard, and lastly charge users for one-off or subscription payments. After taking this tutorial, you’ll be fully versed in how to take payments from your application users.

1 Like

Some more tutorials uploaded:

• Database Design: An in-depth tutorial on database design in bubble.
  • Creating your own Forum: Learn how to build a completely customized forum in your bubble application
  • Using States: A rather underutilized feature in Bubble, learn how to use states for sidepanels, navigation, and much more.

Great work, I was considering the same but unfortunately didn’t have the time to make any tutorials.

Have you considered Udemy?

Five new Tutorials uploaded:

• Mailchimp Integration
  • ‘Live’ Countdown element
  • Integrating Live Chat into your application
  • Creating your own Support Portal Ticketing System
  • Data Privacy / Application Security (Super important tutorial!!)

Not good to have vendor lock-in. I could add tutorials onto Udemy but in an instant they could lock me out. I know it’s the same with Bubble, but I trust Bubble more!

Five new tutorials uploaded:

• API Connector - Learn how to integrate API’s into your bubble application. We’ll use Reddit as an example for how to pull in different subreddits straight into your app
  • Relative Time - Learn how to show how long ago something happened
  • Slideable Menu - Learn how to incorporate a slideable menu in your application
  • Social Network Timeline (Instagram) - Learn how to build a social network timeline in your application. We’ll use Instagram as a basis for this tutorial.
  • Activity Feed - Learn how to build an activity feed into your application. Great for showing users their activity, as well as seeing other users activity.

New feature: Workshops

We’ve just launched Workshops at nocodify.com. Workshops can range from general office hours to specific use-cases. For the most part, these will serve as general office hours that you can hop on and get your questions answered!

They’re run as live web conferences right within Nocodify (no software download required). These will be available mostly for PRO members, although we will have some free ones.

Three new tutorials uploaded:

• Video Chat : Implement a video chat feature right within your bubble app. The video chat feature runs in-browser, meaning no download or installs required for you and your users. Best of all, it’s completely free and has a participant limit of 75 people!

• Sending Page Parameters - Learn how to send page parameters and build a more robust application

• Typewriter Text - Learn how to build a typewriter style text element in your application. Learn some cool tricks to up your design game!

Five new tutorials uploaded:

• 2 Step Verification - Enable 2-step verification for your users for extra security
  • Autobinding - Allow your users to save information in the DB without workflows
  • Debugger - Learn to debug your app using the debugging tool
  • Schedule API Workflows - Learn how to schedule workflows at a later date (Ex: email a user 3 days after sign-up)
  • Schedule API Workflows on a List - Schedule workflows on a LIST of things (Ex: email ALL users the same email after 3 days of something occuring)

1 Like

Awesome! Everything I need :heart:

Four new tutorials uploaded:

• Marketplace Payments - Have buyers and sellers on your app, and take transaction fees for all purchases
  • Customize Checkout - Build a customized checkout process for payments
  • 2 step MFA Verification: SMS - Enable 2 step verification by SMS
  • Sending text SMS to users - Build powerful workflows to send users/customers SMS messages through your app

2 Likes

Waiting for course on setting up a Personality quiz

I’ll throw one up tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

New tutorial uploaded:

• Personality Quiz - Allow your users to take a quiz, where each question’s choices have different point totals. After a user takes a quiz, they’ll be shown their results at the bottom of the page.

CC: @sanjuujosephh

1 Like