Part-Time Ongoing Freelance Opportunity

Hey Bubblers - we have a live app that’s growing pretty quickly both in terms of functionality and users and we’d like to bring on some part time help. At first, the commitment would be limited to 1-2 hours per week of feature extensions and additions with the potential for bigger chunks of work when we add additional larger slices of functionality. Requirements here include:

• 2+ years working with Bubble (or 1+ full time);
  • A solid understanding of both on-page and backend workflows;
  • A good understanding of the new responsive engine;
  • Experience with plugins; and
  • Be located in or near Los Angeles (ideally), or at least in the US, UK or Europe

In addition, the best fit here would:

• Have experience using Bubble for both web apps and native apps;
  • Know their way around the API connector with experience setting up calls; and
  • Have great English skills

About me & the project: experienced venture investor and Bubble developer. In this project, we know the problem we’re solving, have traction and know how we want to grow going forward. This started out as a side project and is now my second Bubble project to hit $20k MRR. The application and business are growing rapidly and is already the market leader in its super-focused niche global market. You’d be working directly with me at first with the view transitioning primary responsibility over development to you within six months - so there’s definitely room to grow with this role if the fit is right.

Perfect fit for someone skilled who’s looking to dip a toe into a new project with the potential for something more later. Please reach out if this sounds interesting.

Please (really) no replies from any aggregators or freelance marketplaces.

Best wishes,
Brian

3 Likes

PM sent

1 Like

That is very impressive :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

hello @brian
hope you are doing well,
i will be glad to assist you, please check PM.
thank you
Scott

Thanks @lindsay_knowcode - I’m a huge fan of your work, so really appreciate the comment. Full credit to Bubble on the 2x20 run.

I find one of the best things about the platform is that it lets us address targeted, underserved niche markets where more expensive builds might not have gotten funding in the past due to questions around addressable market size.

As an investor-developer, I’ll take a quick, simple build in a small blue ocean market any day.

4 Likes

Hi,

PM sent.
Kindly check.

Thanks,
Lauren W.

Here’s my upwork profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01a938fa834913f556

Great question w-i. That was actually a typo from my side. I’m not looking for responses from aggregators or freelance markeplaces asking me to post this there. I’m just looking for responses from freelancers who are interested in doing the work personally.

1 Like

Dear Brian,

I am writing to express my interest in the Bubble Developer position you have advertised. As an experienced Bubble developer, I am confident that my skills and experience make me the perfect candidate for the role.

With over two years of experience working with Bubble, I have a solid understanding of both on-page and backend workflows. I have worked with plugins and have experience setting up calls with the API connector. Additionally, I have excellent English skills, making me an excellent fit for the position.

I am excited about the opportunity to work on a live app that’s growing quickly, and I am impressed by your project’s traction and potential for growth. As someone who’s looking to dip a toe into a new project, the opportunity to work with you and potentially transition into a primary responsibility over development role within six months is a significant draw.

I am based in the US, making me an ideal fit for your location preference. I am excited about the potential to contribute to your growing application and business and am confident in my ability to support your feature extensions and additions, as well as any larger slices of functionality you add in the future.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to discussing my qualifications and how I can contribute to your project.

Sincerely,
Henry Moses

Hello Brian
I’m Bubble Developer&Designer with more than 5 years of experience. I can offer for you a nice: UI/UX , Website design and responsev.