Outseta Oauth and Access Token

Hi I’m building a plugin for an Outseta integration. To make it work, I need to relate the Outseta information to a Bubble user and also use the access token with Outseta’s widgets.

What I have right now is an API call working with the Oauth User Agent Flow which relates the returned information to a Bubble user but I can’t figure out how to use the access token in another action. Does anyone know how to do this? I’ve tried searching the forum and haven’t found anything.

If this isn’t possible, I guess I can implement the oauth process manually but I also couldn’t find a way to make a new user from the info or add the info to an existing user from the plugin.

I don’t have anything to add to help, but if you get this working, I’ll be paying for the plug-in!

1 Like

Hey @kgalang5 I forgot to mention this: I had reached out to the founder at Outseta if he had a Bubble integration. He had this to say:

Thanks for reaching out! We don’t have a Bubble integration guide at present unfortunately—but if you want to give it a go, I’d be happy to work with you on implementing Outseta & Bubble and we can make a guide/tutorial in the process. Let me know if that would be of interest!

If you’re still working on this, I can make an introduction and you may be able to get the inside scoop on making this a reality!

Hey @andrewgassen , I appreciate the offer! I had some conversations with Geoff at Outseta a couple of times. Unfortunately, I haven’t had much time to figure it all out. Happy to pass the progress along if you wanted to pick it up!