[PAID] Finish upgrading the payments and design of existing business

Hello - I’d like to pay to have the finishing details, as well as payments, fixed up for this website: https://tds-yoga-prod.bubbleapps.io/version-test?debug_mode=true. The working website is here, built on vimeo: http://watch.thestudio.yoga/.

Would like to work with a professional to get this ready to launch to our users. Paid gig, long-term relationship wanted (for future upgrades)

1 Like

Let’s get this done Dougvk
carhlieshey@gmail.com

Hey @dougvk :wave:

Would you like to just have someone do the work for you? Or would you like help to do this yourself?

If you want some guidance with some one-on-one sessions to speed up your learning, you can check out my site.

Maybe I will talk with you soon!

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes

Hi Doug,

I suggest you also post this for free to Codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code and automation experts. We have tens of Bubble experts listed and all of them are vetted. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with them about this project in your own dashboard.

I think you’ll have no problems finding experienced Bubble developers for your project who will also be interested in a long-term business relationship for future upgrades.

Feel free to PM me if you need help posting this job or if you need freelancer recommendations.

Cheers and good luck with your project!

Sasa

thanks i just set up a project!

1 Like

Hi Doug,
What you are wanting done is right up my alley of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hello Dougvk,

My name is Emmanuel Thompson and I’m interesting in helping you finish this project.

You can reach me at emman.bubble@gmail.com

Take a look at this project that I’ve completed called The Gap Year Institute. It has it’s own custom hashtag system built to match different user types and it has it’s own messaging system.

Hi Doug

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,
Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech