Parsing the contents of an inbound html email

Hi there,
I have set up a scenario where email is hitting an inbound server and the contents of the email is being sent Bubble Backend workflow API. I am attempting to extract the data using both:

• Request Data’s Html Body: extract with Regex and
  • Request Data’s Html Body: find & replace - using a regex pattern

I have an expression that works when using something like https://regex101.com/ but because the Extract with Regex operator in Bubble does not support regex extension, I am not able to narrow the search down to exactly what I want and so getting more data that I want.

From research that I have done, i believe I need to use find and replace but do not quite get how this is to be configured to give me what I want.

Bottom line, I simply want to extract firstName, lastName and emailAddess from emails that I am receiving by scraping this out of the body of the email’s that I receive. Have been using Zapier’s Parsing engine but migrating away from this,

Many thanks in advance to anyone who is able to guide me towards getting this to work.

Frank

Just tagged a few peps - to see if someone can help with this little challenge I am having
@keith @Jici @boston85719 @jared8 @davidscott.pal

Without having the body of html, it’s hard to help. Normally extract with regex should work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.