Part Time or Full-Time Bubble Expert

Hello,

We are a small start-up that is about 50% completed with our Bubble Application. Looking to add an additional team member to help us complete our MVP and then continue to improve the application as we grow.

This is a very data heavy application with lots of API’s, front end and backend workflows, at least 10 different user roles, and much more. We are using Postmark for our various email workflows, so experience with this is a plus, but not a must.

You will have plenty of opportunities to use your current skills and learn more as you tackle simple to mid level to more complex requirements that require you to expand your skill set.

Must have a very good grasp of English and be willing to work in US time zone hours. We would prefer you to live in a time zone that is not too far off from US, but not required.

Ideally looking for someone with 2+ years of experience or demonstrable expert level skills. Please PM us with your resume and portfolio examples of past work.

Offering base pay plus bonus and potentially small equity for the right team member.

1 Like

What is the base pay you are offering?

Wrong question, based on experience :wink:

1 Like

It really does depend on experience. We are not looking for a cheap resource here as sometimes cheap ends up costing more in the long run. We want a quality team member and willing to compensate appropriately. If you’d like to private message your resume/portoflio and what you would be happy with for the base, we can definitely discuss further to make sure this is a good fit.

Hey @CDF @nocodeventure, did you guys find someone? I’m relatively new to Bubble (6 months), but I have a Product background and am good at figuring things out. I’m looking to do more real-world bubble development and think I can help.

I do suppose that I saw “first time post” and assumed this was a bargain bin offer. That was an assumption and we all know what that does.

I’ll DM you soon.