Passing Parameters to Backend Workflow Call

Hi All,

This is driving me nuts. I am very new to bubble so please forgive my lack of knowledge. I have watched videos and searched and searched the forum for help on this with no luck.

All I am trying to do is delay email 30 minutes before sending. I got everything working except that the email address and the first name are not being retrieved and added to the workflow.

I believe to have set the parameter ID to be retrieved by querystring and then Do a Search for with it to get the email and first name of the customer but they are retrieving null.

I believe to be overlooking something.

Will you please look this over and tell me what I am missing.

Thanks in advance.

Big-Mo!

API Settings|690x386

Unless you’re calling the endpoint as a URL, I would start by deselecting querystring on your ID parameter. Then you would need to pass the ID when calling the workflow. This should get it working.

Additionally, I would suggest making your parameter a User instead of text and then pass the result of a user search when calling the workflow. You don’t have to do this but it would save the double search in your Send email workflow.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

You can also just use ‘current user’ for this, so there’s no need to use any parameters at all.

louisadekoya, You are totally AWESOME!!!. That did it. I have been working on this for the past 3 hours!! Thank you very much.

2 Likes