Password protected site?

It’s on our list, but since you can put such a logic in a reusable element, you can actually do it quite safely. Adding a page protection at the app level is a bit tricky because that introduce a new concept, visitor, which is different from users.

So well do it, but in the meantime you can build it this way.

Ok, thanks @emmanuel

typo error ?
Reusable Element
A reusable element lets you create an element that contains other elements (like a group) and that can be used in more than on place.

Hi, I read all the answers posted so far and I’m sorry to say that I don’t find any of them enough clear or detailed. Indeed, privacy is a key point to me (and I guess for everyone who wants to build an innovative website) so I want to be sure not to make mistakes on this part in order to protect the best I can my site before the official launch. Would anyone mind explaining with more details the steps to restrict access to a whole site so that no one could view any of the pages? Thanks!

We just added this feature. See this

2 Likes

Thank you so much @emmanuel, so happy to hear about this new feature, that’s perfect !

1 Like

Is there a way to password protect only the development version (version-test) ?

1 Like

No, not currently.

Is there a way to edit the message on a password protected site. I would like to remove the “bubble app xxxxxappnamexxx”

Would you be able to provide some steps on how to do that?