Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🔘 [Plugin] OpenSea SDK - by EzCode

opensea-js-logo (1) OpenSea SDK - NFT MarketPlace

With OpenSea SDK, you can easily build your own native marketplace for your non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. These can be ERC-721 or ERC-1155 (semi-fungible) items. You don’t have to deploy your own smart contracts or backend orderbooks.

Features

• Make offer
  • Sell for Fixed Price
  • Set expiration date
    (Date until the buy offer or sell order is available)
  • Buy items
  • Accept Offers
  • Cancel orders
  • Transfer Item

The SDK can be tested on Rinkeby Test Network.

Instructions

Related plugins:

Marketplace: OpenSea SDK Plugin | Bubble
Demo: https://opensea-sdk.bubbleapps.io/version-test/

2 Likes

Thank you for making this plugin! I was just thinking about how I wish this existed and then poof! Here it is! How do I get the web3 & metamask wallet sign an offer from this plugin?

Also, might just be me but the make offer demo isn’t working. Tells me “Cancelled by User”

Hi, glad that you liked the plugin.
Thank you for the bug report, we are taking a look into it now

Just an update. Using this on the mainnet now and totally love it!

One thing, I dont see a buy action available?

Also, are some of the other sdk functions coming down the road?

Oh! I went back through each demo page and realized Buy is part of the Accept Order action!

1 Like

Absolutely, we are working on it. :wink:

Use the Accept Order action
Screenshot 2021-11-12 at 22.10.14

Hi @ezdev , thanks so making this plugin, appreciate all your work as always. Any plan to add the ability to mint like with your Rarible plugin? If yes, any timeline to share? Thanks.

So far, OpenSea SDK does not provide minting functionality. You could still do that combining it with the Rarible SDK.
So, use the Rarible for minting, and OpenSea for everything else.

Yes, I am aware of that. My worry is related to secondary royalties. I read that royalties aren’t cross-plateform. For example, if you use Rarible shared smart contract where you set your royalties %, whenever the NFT is sold on OpenSea, you won’t get any royalties.

I was thinking of using a service like https://niftykit.com/ to create my custom smart contract which would allow me to mint all my NFT under my own custom collection unlike the way it’s done currently as someone in Rarible plugin forum pointed out, use your Rarible plugin to mint my NFT under my custom contract.

But I doubt that the royalties payement will be cross-platform even with my custom contract, especially since Opensea caps royalties at 10% VS Rarible at 30%.

What do you think would happen with a custom contract?

I don’t know how niftykit works, but, usually doing a custom smart contract is the best way, since you can set your own rules and any royalties you want directly in contract.

1 Like

Hi @ezdev , I see you have the ‘Get asset Events’ included in your plugin. When I test this API endpoint here on Opensea, I get an error 403 error. It seems that Cloudflare is restricting access, some guy in a forum suggested that this endpoint isn’t opened to the public yet.

Were you able to get a 200 status calling asset events with your plugin?