[Plugin Shop] We will build your Plugins for a fixed fee

Hey there, Bubble.io fans! Ready to supercharge your web apps? We’ve got some exciting news for you – we offer a bunch of awesome custom plugins to make your Bubble.io experience even better.

Making Bubble.io Awesome with Custom Plugins

Bubble.io is a fantastic platform for creating web apps without coding. But sometimes, you need extra features. That’s where our custom plugins come in handy.

We’ve Got the Experience

We’ve built over 100 commercial plugins, so you could say we’re experts at this! Whether you need to connect to other services, automate tasks, or make your app look amazing, we’ve got the skills to make it happen.

Affordable Pricing

We know budgets matter, especially if you’re a small business or a solo developer. Our pricing is straightforward:

• Node.js Action Scripts: If you want to add cool stuff with Node.js, it’s just $25 per API call. These scripts can do all sorts of smart things in your Bubble.io app.

• API REST Calls: Need to connect to other web services? No problem! It’s only $5 per API call using Bubble.io’s API tab, with a minimum of three API Calls. We’ll connect your app to the outside world.

How It Works

Getting started is easy:

1. Share Your Ideas: Let us know what you want. We’ll discuss your project, goals, and dreams with you.

2. We’ll Define the Plan: We’ll work out the details of your project and make sure we’re on the same page.

3. Make It Fit Perfectly: We’ll ensure the plugin fits perfectly into your Bubble.io app.

4. Thorough Testing: We’ll carefully check everything to make sure it works just right.

5. Payment at Your Satisfaction: You can make your payment once you’re satisfied

Also, to simplify the cost-related statement:

“We will always confirm the plan with you before starting. Any changes after that will cost an extra $25 per change request.”

Let’s Get Going

Don’t let standard features limit your app. We’re here to bring your ideas to life. Whether it’s a one-time thing or ongoing help, we’re ready when you are.

To start, message us or send an email to info@nocodeventure.com with the subject “Plugin Shop - Request from “{{your_name}}””.

Just a heads up: building custom elements isn’t included at this price. They’re more complex and need special planning. But if you need them, reach out, and we’ll chat about it.

Notice: Please be aware that there are instances where we may need to decline your request. This could happen if we determine that your project involves a highly customized solution that falls outside the scope of our pricing structure. Our goal is to provide affordable solutions while maintaining the quality of our services.

Our service also doesnt include an integration within your app. We’ll set up our own demo environment to showcase the functionality and include documentation with text on how to use it. Need help implementing? Let’s talk.

To keep our services running smoothly, we want you to know that while you own the code we create, we also have the right to use any publicly accessible code in our own projects or for other clients, rest assured we will never use or copy your code.

Your ownership is secure, and this just helps us be efficient and helpful to others too.

5 Likes

FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - No-Code Venture Custom Plugins for Bubble.io

1. What happens to my code when I use No-Code Venture’s custom plugins?

• Your code is yours, and we won’t use it for anything else. Your work is safe with us.

2. Is there any risk of my code being used in other projects?

• No need to worry. We won’t use your code for other projects or clients. Your code stays private.

3. Can I trust that my code will remain secure and confidential?

• Absolutely. Your code’s privacy and security are important to us, and we won’t compromise that.

4. What are the pricing details for No-Code Venture’s custom plugins?

• Our pricing is straightforward. Node.js Action Scripts cost $25 per API call, and API REST Calls are $5 per call with a minimum of three calls. We’ll always confirm the plan with you before starting, and any changes after that will cost an extra $25 per change request.

5. How does the payment process work?

• You can make your payment once you are satisfied with the result of the project. Your satisfaction comes first.

6. Can I request custom elements as part of this service, and what’s the pricing for them?

• Custom elements are not included in our standard pricing because they require special planning. If you need custom elements, feel free to reach out, and we can discuss pricing and details.

7. Is there any possibility that my request may be declined?

• There could be instances where we might need to decline your request. This could happen if your project involves highly customized solutions that fall outside the scope of our pricing structure. Our goal is to provide affordable solutions while maintaining the quality of our services.

8. Do you offer integration services for the plugins into my app?

• Our service does not include integration into your app. We will set up a demo environment to showcase functionality and provide documentation on how to use it. If you need help with implementation, we can discuss it separately.

9. Will you keep our code secure?
No-Code Venture may use publicly accessible portions of the code for other projects or clients, but your proprietary code remains untouched and secure. Your code will not be used.

1 Like

Cool service :+1:

1 Like

You’re right. Let’s make it clear: we have the right to use publicly accessible code, but we do this while following ethical guidelines. Importantly, we won’t use any of the code from your plugin.

Thanks a lot for the valuable feedback @georgecollier

Mido was great, service was incredibly quick, and pricing for plugin development is very well priced. Highly recommend their team :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We’re thrilled to hear that you had a great experience working with us and found our plugin development service quick and reasonably priced.

Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you have any more feedback or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help!

Best regards,
Mido

1 Like

Very fast, very professional, very knowledgeable.
Mido is awesome to work with and goes the extra mile to make sure you have what you’re looking for; he even made a video explaining how it works so I could take it from there. Not to mention, their rates are incredibly modest.
Will be our go-to set of extra hands for consulting on complex projects going forward.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback! I’m glad to hear that the services provided met your expectations :heart:

Super fast work! Mido quickly understood what I needed the custom backend workflow to do, and got it done for a reasonable price. He took the time to explain to me how the workflow worked, which has been invaluable in allowing me to build on top of his work. Thanks Mido!

1 Like

Appreciate your feedback @mateod.kaiser

Looking to enhance your Bubble.io project with a custom plugin? Don’t hesitate to get in touch! Our team specializes in crafting tailored plugins to elevate your no-code development. Let’s bring your ideas to life!

@nocodeventure has helped me out a few times. The most recent time was today. Immediate response and very quick solution. I highly recommend!

1 Like