Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[PLUGIN UPDATE] Wonderful Video&Image Slider V1.1 (Big update with lots of good news)

Hello @madicav82

The feature you wanted was removed because it was a bit redundant in its current state.

I shared the example under this post, as I think different people may have the same request.

Thumbnail feature:

Preview
Editor

Best,

It works perfect! thank you very much!
There is only one little detail… if i click on the arrows the popup shows up… is there any way to fix that?

Best

I am sorry that I did not realize this problem. Occurs because the group element itself above the slider item. The only solution I can think of for this is to create your own navigation arrows. I made an example.
Please check:
Preview
Editor

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Sorry to ask again another thing…
I have a repeating group that shows images from a list. I want to open a slideshow popup when an image is clicked, but i can’t make the slideshow start from the clicked image… Is there anyway to do that?

Best!

Can you review this example @antonio1 ? I think you will find the answer to your question in this example. Please let me know if I’m wrong.

Best!

Amazing work!, from one of my fav countries in the world! (Turkey)

I have a repeating group with thousands of records, I use a lazy repeating group (aka ext vertical scrolling).

Will it work if I use an ext repeating group?
I mean, the ext RG will be in a hidden popup, is the slider able to scroll if nobody scrolls the ext RG?
otherwise if I need to load all my Rg records it will affect my performance

2 Likes

As far as I am experienced, all data in ext RG will be loaded into Wonderful Slider. Yes, the slider is able to scroll.

Best!

1 Like

Images loaded into the slider via a external site seem to load the video player instead. I have some images hosted remotely and they are listed with the filename and image extensions e.g. PNG, yet the video player shows instead. Clicking play displays a video error, as I would expect it to since it’s an image. It seems to only work with images that are hosted via bubble.

Hello @tgraham ,

The problem does not cover general usage. So, we sent you a PM. Please check…

Best

Hello to everyone.

The problem of detecting some videos as images has been resolved. You can switch to the new version. Please let us know if you have any problems.

Thanks,
Eren

Hey @eren, we’re having an issue where the plugin will not work with .PNG files. is this right?

Hello @eren thanks for this amazing plugin.

I have one doubt about it, Do you know if it’s possible to point my image click to a internal page details?
I saw url list and i tried and I created a new field in my database with this url but when a click on the image nothing happens, probably I’m implementing something wrong. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks for your great work.
Rafael Sallowicz

2 Likes

Hi! @justin.hume

After seeing your answer, I tried using the plugin with PNG images and had no problems. Are you sure you don’t have any other problems?

Hello! @rhoko1

There is an example for the URL list usage page. Can you check it?

Editor
Preview

2 Likes

Hey @Efe,

Turns out to be more complicated than that. Here’s the strange behavior:

Hello @rhoko1

I’m glad you like the plugin.

I couldn’t understand exactly what you want to do. For example, do you want to click on an image and scroll to another area on the page? Or are you trying to redirect to a new page?

Best,
Eren

1 Like

Hello @justin.hume

We don’t know about a specific issue with .pngs. However, I’ve also done tests with both PNG8 and PNG24 to display .pngs in popups and it works.

I logged into your app; I must say it looks pretty interesting :slight_smile:

When I checked the console, I saw that 9 errors were returned. One of them was Toolbox plugin error, also I guess you added javascript. There may be strange behavior in these situations.

May I ask you to test with just the plugin and popup on a blank page? If the strange behavior persists again, please send me a PM.

Best,
Eren

Thanks again for your example.

One thing that I made wrong , i didn’t put a text to slider and the slider calls the link, but now worked.
There is a way to click on the image to call the link?
Another doubt is there is a way to open a link in same page?

Best,
Rafael Sallowicz

Glad to see your main problem has been resolved.

Of course, you can call a link and open on the same page by clicking on the image. There are multiple ways to do this. I have prepared an example usage for you. If it is not sufficient to solve your problem, please feel free to contact again.

Preview
Editor

Best!

2 Likes

@Efe first of all the plugin is really awesome. I was trying several settings and it is just great. Good work. I only noticed that when I am am using uploaded videos (.mp4 from Uppy loader) and display them in the slider there is always a playback issue, f.e. when I am switching on sound when video is in autoplay which causes a white screen on my end, and I am sure it is because of the file size of the videos. I was wondering is it somehow possible to not show the videos in the slider until they are fully downloaded and ready for good playback? Or is there another way to handle that? I will also further test compression settings but I think this would be useful for the user experience.