Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[PLUGIN] - VideoJS Advanced + YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, HLS, DASH, MUX, Pre-roll Ads (plus more)

Hey looks great! Have a question though, is it possible to do go through videos frame by frame (Moving one frame at a time?) I’m thinking of using vimeo.

You can do that but it’s dependant on how you set things up. You’ll probably want a slider assigned to this here

And then some Bubble controls etc

See this demo page which is pretty advanced in the way of slider usage, you can’t use the vimeo player to accomplish this I think and it’s not a perfect setup but it will probably give you some ideas at least.

My Page (bubbleapps.io)

PM me a bunch of screenshots and I’ll see if I can help you with this.

Ah it can’t be done with Vimeo?
Ok I’ll give it a go.

I downloaded the plugin but I don’t see the inputs for the video ads. Can I get some help?

There’s an action to overlay Ads onto the video player. Take a look at the “Load Ad” action.

I still don’t see it anywhere.

Here…

Paul-testing-4 | Bubble Editor

Nice!
Is it possible to connect this plugin to Google AdSense?
And if not, do you take commissions?

I’m sorry, whilst it might be possible to do it I’m just not in a position to take on any additional work right now.

Alright, thanks anyway.

Hey Paul,
Can your plugin pay TikTok videos?
Example… https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRJmjsF5/?k=1

Or even better, can it play Live TikTok videos?

Thanks,
Jude

Hi Jude,
It can’t play them at the moment but it would do if you could probably play them if you had the raw file, so by that I mean a URL and with the filename and extension on the end. I’ve not actually looked into playing tik-tok videos before.