đź“ą Audio Video Player and Recorder Plugin By Zeroqode

This Video.js library-based video player plugin offers a comprehensive range of features for an immersive video playback experience. It comes with audio player and audio/video recorder feature that empowers you to deliver a rich and engaging video experience on your website while offering a wide array of customization and integration options to suit your needs.

Key features:

• Play, pause, stop, and control playback speed.
  • URL, Vimeo, Youtube video support
  • Picture-in-picture mode
  • Wide format support (mp4, webM, HLS (HTTP Live Streaming), Ogg)
  • Zoom in/out
  • Disable Right Clicking
  • Disable Auto-Fullscreen (ios)
  • Auto Play
  • Looping
  • Audio/Video recording
  • Audio player
  • Subtitle support
  • Sticky video that remains visible while scrolling
  • Autoplay while scrolling
  • Thumbnail image previews
  • Video mirroring (flipping) capabilities
  • Ad integration
  • Capture and save the current frame as an image
  • Customizable player styles
  • Playlist support for continuous content playback
  • Background fullscreen mode
  • MUX integration
  • Wistia integration

ezgif-4-626d0d15bc

Live demo: https://zeroqode-demo-31.bubbleapps.io/audio_video_player

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION
Audio Video Player and Recorder | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

SUPERCHARGE YOUR APP WITH ZEROQODE PLUGINS
No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer
logo-icon-S-circle
:gear: 400+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Native app builder for iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

1 Like

Hi Levon, your product seems to be great. I am looking for an alternative of a audio plugin I am using at the moment. The limitations I a having now are the following:
I can not record (audio) meetings more than 30-40 minutes. Either, the internet connection is not good enough to save entire file my bubble DB or the file is too big. I’d like to be able to store a big file locally or separate the Audio in chunks (not ideal). Simply saying , I need a tool that can records meeting for 2 to 3 hours AND record it without problems. Is your product capable of doing this? Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @benoit.schiepers,

Thank you for your interest in our plugin and for reaching out!

It’s difficult to guarantee that the audio recording feature will support 2-3 hour long sessions due to various factors, including internet connectivity, Bubble’s capabilities, the device’s operating system, and the browser being used.

In our tests, we’ve found a specific limitation with Safari on Apple devices, where audio recordings are capped at 30 minutes. This restriction is beyond our control. However, we are not aware of any other limitations at this moment.

If you’re considering using the audio recording feature, we firstly recommend trying out our demo page for this plugin - a new page has been created for you that has no size limitation. You could let it run a recording for 2 hours to see how it performs, checking in periodically to make sure it is still working. After the recording has been finished , wait for it to be uploaded, and please check the Bubble file manager to see if the file has been uploaded successfully.

Additionally, you have the option to subscribe to the plugin and test it directly in your application. Should it not meet your needs, you’re free to unsubscribe. For short-term use, the charge would be pro-rated based on the duration the plugin was active, calculated as the plugin’s cost divided by 30.

For any further questions or assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the forum or email at support@zeroqode.com.

Best regards :sunflower:

Thank you for your quick answer. You are talking about safari. What about chrome or edge? I am going to test your page. However, I am wandering if it would not be possible to add a “chunk” parameter in your plugin that set-up a intermediary time that records and save audio automatically when reached. The recording will start again after the first recording is complete. For instance, if I have a 2 hours meeting and that i set-up that “intermediary parameter” to 30 minutes, it will means 4 “chunks” of audio. It is not ideal but I can live with that.

Hi @benoit.schiepers,

Regrettably, we’re only aware of recording limitations with the Safari browser. As such, we can’t assure the plugin’s ability to record 2-3 hour audio files on other browsers.

Should you decide to conduct tests on your end, we’d be grateful to learn about your findings :pray:.

Based on our last investigation, unfortunately it is not possible to save a file while the plugin is recording. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards :hibiscus:

OK. Thanks. What about stopping the recording then saving the file and then restart the recording? Can you do that?

Hi @benoit.schiepers,

Thanks for the question and we hope you had a nice weekend!

What you have asked about is possible to achieve even now, without the need to change something for the plugin. You can add a conditional to stop the recording after for example 20 minutes, and start another recording.

Please feel free to experiment with the plugin on your side and configure it up to your needs!

Best regards :sunflower:

Hello @benoit.schiepers,

I hope you’re doing well :blush:

We’re checking in to see if our suggestion was helpful and whether you’ve been able to configure the plugin for your needs. If you have any other questions or come across any weird behaviors, please don’t hesitate to contact us here or via email at support@zeroqode.com.

If you’re finding value in our plugins and support, and are open to sharing your full experience with Zeroqode, we warmly invite you to leave a review at https://zeroqode.com/review. Your feedback is immensely important to both us and the Bubble community, inspiring us to keep creating exceptional products and offering top-notch customer service :pray:

Wishing you the best moving forward!

Hi,
I made more test with your plugin. Here is what I’d like to see ideally:

• Possibility to give a “dynamic” filename
  • Possibility to set-up a “dynamic” bitrate for mp3 format (64 kps, 128 kps, etc.)
  • being able to choose “dynamically” the format (mp3, wav, etc…).
  • Being able to start and stop (creation of audio chunks).
  • Being able to choose the audio channel dynamically.
    Thanks,
    Ben.

Hi @benoit.schiepers,

Thank you for your feedback :pray:

Currently, our developers are experiencing a high volume of work, so we cannot commit to adding these functionalities immediately. However, we’ve noted your requests for future improvements to the plugin and will inform you as soon as they are implemented!

Regarding your point 4, could you please provide more clarity? Currently, the plugin allows you to start/stop and pause/resume recordings. Any additional details you can provide will help us better understand your needs.