Pop Up size in new responsive engine

hi all,

I must be missing something obvious – but I can not for the life of me figure out how to make the size of my pop-up bigger. (or change it at all (bigger or smaller)

Changing the size in the designer has no effect. And making the elements within the pop-up larger simply pushes them out of view.

What am I doing wrong? -Thank you bubble geniuses!

Are you talking about making it wider or taller?

Your current settings have no max width, so the popup should fill the full width of the screen in run mode.

Is that not what it’s doing when you preview it?

Thanks Adam,
The width is more my concern.
I have max width set to infinite, and the elements inside my pop-up set to fixed width 600, but no matter what I do - the width of the pop-up does not change in run mode. (first screenshot)
The bottom screenshot is editing mode (everything is visible)
Pulling my hair out.
Ed

You mean it doesn’t get wider? Or doesn’t get narrower?

Maybe share a link to your app preview and/or editor so someone can take a look and see if there’s anything obvious going on…

OMG - I don’t believe what an idiot I am.
Thanks Adam - I was in the shower when it hit me!
“Wait a minute, that new note popup is a reusable element, what about the properties of it in the parent page where you placed it?”

-I kept editing the properties of the Reusable Element - but the problem was the properties of the placed reusable in the Parent page. -making changes there are immediately displayed in preview.

Thank you so much for having a look though! - totally appreciate you.
Ed

3 Likes

ha ha, exact same issue… needs to be a little help icon in the reusable that says 'dont forget reusable page properties!"

1 Like

I can’t tell you how many hours I’ve spent solving the same problem :joy: by the 3rd time it starts to stick that you have to check the page level settings

1 Like

Damn I was doing the same thing…thanks for this mate