Possible to convert API Connector to Plugin?

How can I do that? Or is the text outdated?

Nudging this hoping for an answer.
Has anyone done this?

I have built quite a bit of an API integration and I am hoping to move it into a separate plugin. Would be nice not to have to redo the work.

Hi! Rodrigo from https://bluflame.xyz here.

In your menu inside bubble there is this option called “my plugins” there you can recreate the api connections that you made in your app and make it a plugin that can be private and for your exclusive use :slight_smile:

Hi, Rodrigo.
But in that case I have to rebuild the entire plugin/API calls. I am wondering if there is a lazy approach. Something like “convert this API Connector into a standalone plugin.”

As far as I’m concerned, that’s not a functionality yet, since you need to initialize the calls to be able to run them.

If anyone know otherwise, correct me please :slight_smile:

Right click on the top (auth area) of the api connector in your app & click duplicate - Now open your plugin and do the same over the api connector except this time click paste from api connector

Reinit all your calls again - they will appear done, some will work, but some with lists will have API.something, these are no good and became corrupt in the paste.

6 Likes

Damn! It was right there in front of my face and I didn’t see it.
Thanks!

D’oh! That sat right there in front of me for the last 4 months…SWEET!