Possible to hide/unhide pages?

Hi all!

I am new to Bubble, great tool! :smile:

I want to make a prototype for my design project. I want to make the whole app in advance, hide a couple of pages, and than later when I need one specific page unhide them.
Is this possible?

making concept pages or maybe another possibility.

I need it because I want that the user in the beginning cannot use the whole app
maybe there are other solutions?

let me know if I am unclear/ you need more information
Thank you in advance!

Greatings Fenna

Hi Fenna,

One way to do this is to have a condition on page load that checks against an email address that is “yours” and then redirects. That is how we tend to do “admin” pages.

Not sure if that is quite what you are after, but it gives us a start :smile:

1 Like

Yes, that’s definitely possible, just create more page and protect them as @NigelG suggests.

Okay thank you both for the fast reply!
I am going to have a look at it this week

1 Like

Is there another way to just completely hide the page? For example, if I have some sandbox pages and I want to hide them when my website goes live, is there a way to just hide/disable them from being accessed?

What I have been doing to make the page unusable is When page is loaded → Navigate to previous page and then simply disable that workflow when i need to use the sandbox page.

However, this still loads the page first - which isn’t nice. I also tried other events - but everything first ends up loading the page before redirect. Is there a way to do it before the page loads?

1 Like