Powerhouse FM a podcasting app

hey folks my name is omar , owner of powerhouse fm a podcasting tool

i have few ideas for this tool

subscription platform for podcasters
editing tool for podcasters
podcast streaming tool

would like a cofounder/ developer

Hello Omar,

I’m a fullstack developer (5 yrs) turned bubble.io developer (3 yrs) and I’ve built a lot of beautiful and clicky fast apps for my clients and fellow members from this forum. I’d love to show you around those bubble apps so you can get a idea of the UIUX and the backend work that I do.

Having been a fullstack developer, I can design hypermodern interfaces and build them on Bubble (special thanks to responsive engine) and develop optimized backend, databases and custom code to make apps clicky fast!

Please book a call using this link , I’d love to show you the projects I’ve built -

Calendly

Bubble Discovery Call - Rohan Jain

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!
Rohan

Hi @dathrillr,

Great to hear your idea. I enjoy listening to others during work while hard to find a platform that is reliable. That’s why I am still using YouTube (while browsing for another platform).

I am a Bubble developer that worked for over half a year. I have developed 10+ templates with 600+ downloads. Adding on, I worked in a team of 4 that developed an product offered with an interview by Y Combinator.

If you are still finding developer, We can schedule a call through Calendly so that we can further discuss your planned time frame, user journey, and basic specs. Looking forward to working with you.

Thanks,
Thomas
Bubble Developer, Nalfe
10+ Bubble Templates