Premium Course: Build an MVP in 4 Weeks - Apply by Jan 20!

I’m thrilled to announce Coaching Bubble’s first premium course is now accepting applications! The focus of the course is to build an MVP in 4 weeks to get students started in an efficient feedback loop: build > measure/test > learn > build…

Students will meet with me every week and also work through exclusive video modules I’ve created specifically for this course. Together, we’ll form a road map of goals and tasks to complete. I’m only taking a very small number of people as I will be working personally with each student, but I encourage anyone of any skill level to apply if they want to accelerate their way to an MVP.

Check out the info page at coachingbubble.com/mvp

You’ll find full details on the info page plus a sample Roadmap to get a sense for the private portal you’d have access to as a student. I’ve put a lot of love into this endeavor, so if you’re super committed to getting an MVP up and running in 28 days, please apply! Feel free to DM me or post here with questions. Looking forward to meeting more of you!

Gaby | Coaching Bubble

13 Likes

Looks like a great course!

For anyone considering this, you will be in great hands with Gaby. She has done a lot of AMAZING work with A LOT of Bubble users through 1:1 coaching, these forums and an awesome newsletter

1 Like

Really great to see this go live. Congratulations, and continued thanks for all your work in the community!

2 Likes

@gf_wolfer @potentialthings Many thanks, guys. Means a lot.

1 Like

Super - posted it to my linkedin updates :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If anyone has not worked with Gaby and is new and not familiar with her - she is the real deal. Don’t waste time, just sign up.
Gaby is super efficient, patient and sweet. I assure you, anyone who takes this or any other courses Gaby has to offer is in the best of hands. I wish Gaby wrote the bubble manual (break out some cash Emmanuel :wink:)

2 Likes

Friendly reminder that the application period closes in 3 days, so there’s still time to submit! I hope anyone who is serious about moving forward with their app ideas will apply. I’ve had some great applications come in already, and even if you’re not accepted this time, knowing what users are working on will help shape future courses.

Feel free to post questions here or email me. Have a great productive day, Bubblers! :muscle:

1 Like