Problem when setting up an API on API Connector. Functional query on Postman but not on bubble

I’m working on connecting an API to Bubble via the Bubble API Connector.
This API contains a lot of data, so the provider has put a page system and data in a page.
When I test the API on PostMan and add variables or filters it works perfectly, see picture below.
However when I put the URL in Bubble and set the variables and filters, it doesn’t work.
If anyone has an idea I’m a taker

Maybe look at this tutorial:

Isn’t necessary the same thing but works the same:

Your API Url is incorrect.

1 Like

That’s not a valid URL…