Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Problem with ZQ Fuzzy Search and autocomplete

Hello, @kim3
Thanks for the details.

Since we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email [email protected]

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you - much appreciated. I’ve done this now.

Hello, @kim3
Thanks for the access to your application.

We have checked your application and I’m afraid, that you have set the Fuzzy Search and Autocorrect plugin not quite right.

Please note, that for correct work of the plugin, you should have on your page 3 elements:

• Element of the plugin;

• Input;

• Repeating Group ( however, in your application you don’t use repeating group).

Very important thing is the Data Source of the Repeating Group. If you check the plugin demo page, you will see that the Repeating group Data Source = the database table on which you are doing your search. It means you should indicate the Do a search for database table name as a Data Source of your Repeating group.
Please try to replicate the settings from our Live Demo Page and Bubble Editor of this plugin in your application:

https://zeroqode-demo-16.bubbleapps.io/fuzzy

In case you will encounter some issues, please let us know.
Best regards,

1 Like

Thank you for looking into it - I’ll have a go again.

1 Like

Hello, @kim3

In case of any additional questions will appear - please be free to contact us. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team