Product Variations

Hi everyone!

I’m in the process of setting up and e-commerce SaaS and am working through product variations.

Each product can have options added to it as nested below:

-PRODUCT(OPTION)
-OPTION (Text, OPTION VALUES) eg. Size
-OPTION VALUES(Text) eg. Small

An Option can have unlimited referenced Option values and a product can have unlimited referenced Options.

I need to work out how to create Variations of these options. For example if a product had the below:

• SIZE - SMALL,MEDIUM,LARGE
  • COLOUR - BLACK,BLUE

I would need to create variations as below:
SMALL, BLACK
SMALL, BLUE
MEDIUM, BLACK
MEDIUM, BLUE
LARGE, BLACK
LARGE, BLUE

I have attempted to run iterative api workflows on lists (Options then Option Values) but I just can’t seem to get it to create the variations. It’s probably something simple I’m not seeing from looking at it too long.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Second this!

Hey. So I have the same problem. Im experimenting with schedule api workflow thing currently. Did you figure out how to do that btw?

Do you guys know the Tool Box Plugin? It will allow you to perform a “For each” operation, what will make this process very easy. You can view some YouTube videos explaining how to use it.

Hi, Did you solve this kind of issue before? I know about this plugin, it allows performing some advanced calculations using JS. I haven’t used it before, as I’m not sure this thing can read what is in the database, that’s why I ask. Also, I’m not sure it can write in the database, but I will make some research and inform you guys.

Yes. This is a MUST HAVE.

The FOR EACH will not use JavaScript. This operation is made using workflows. The plugin also have JavaScript function if you want and know how to use it.

I am 100% sure that you can a archive what you want with it…

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.