Question on the use of Group Focus

Hello,

I am starting to use Group Focus and I a have some questions:

1. I am not being able to group a GF together with other elements. How can I do that? Because if it is not possible, it will always be as a separate group and it will became difficult once I add several GFs.

2. Is it possible to put it in a Repeating Group cell? So that it will take the cell’s item. For example build a focus menu

Thank you

I’m not sure what you mean - maybe a few screenshots would help about what you’re trying to do…

Group Focus elements aren’t grouped with other elements because they are the focus of one reference element chosen from the dropdown:

Then you can adjust the exact positioning relative to the reference element through the offset top and offset left inputs:

It will always be attached or ‘follow’ the reference element. I think the editor will allow you to have a Group Focus element reference an element within a repeating group, but it does not function/become visible when that reference element is clicked in preview mode. I am not 100% sure on this, but I don’t think it’s possible at this time now since the group focus is not technically within the cell, and doesn’t know what to reference? (this could be incorrect, but I think it’s the case from other’s posts that I’ve read)