Radio Button link to Other Input Data

Dear Experts, :slight_smile:

Can anyone please help me with this. I am struggling with this for some time now.

I am trying here to auto calculate the value of Zonal FSI, TDR & Premium FSI based on the selection of choices mentioned in the radio button above.

For Example.,
If the user Selects " Less than 9 Meter then value of Zonal FSI will be 1.0 , TDR will be 0.0 & Premium FSI will be 0.0

Similarly,
If the user Selects " Above 9 meter but Less than 12 Meter then values of Zonal FSI will be 1.0 , TDR will be 0.5 & Premium FSI will be 0.5
So on so forth …

I don’t want user to add these values, I wish to add formula so that if Road width is selected the values of Zonal FSI, TDR & Premium FSI should get auto-calculated.

In terms of Data structure, I have created "Road width " as Data Type & have created Fields as below - Less than 9 meter
- Above 9 meter but less than 12 meter
- Above 12 meter but less than 18 meter
- Above 18 meter but less than 27 meter
- above 27 meter

I am trying to add dynamic data in the Place holder of " Zonal FSI" and then create something like IF-THEN statement, But not able to figure out this.

So can someone help if this method is correct?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.