🎚 Range Slider - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Modern and elegant looking range input

range%20slider

For details and demo page please visit the plugin page: Easy Range Slider Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

3 Likes

Great plugin. The first example isn’t working for me.

Hello @JohnMark, it’s fixed now you can check it.

Thank you,
BR.

It works very well. :slight_smile:

is there a way to set the slider to min and max and save all the values in between in the DB?

example: 2-12, then save 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 values in the DB.

Hi there and thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately using Range Slider Plugin you can’t save data in DB because it is intended only for visual display of info.

However check this link Slider Range Min - Max Value Help to investigate how to save values in DB

Hope it helps

Regards,
Ola

@natserrano just to add here,
the plugin returns states as values of “from” and “to” at any given time which you can use to save to DB. See screenshot

Yes I saw the from and to. I just received a response from bubble, so I need to use an external api workflow to create a list then save. it would be good if you can include the “value” to your attributes

Hey @natserrano sorry but I don’t follow, the plugin returns the from and to values in form of plugin states at any given time, what else is expected here?

basically the bubble slider plugin allows you to do “slide’s min’ value” when saving to the DB, this one doesn’t. example of the bubble slider below

our plugin allows you to do the same, that’s what my screenshot above demonstrated:

did you give it a try?

Hi @natserrano,

Just to catch up here. Sorry for mistunderstanding, but you are able to save slider’s min and max values, but they are just encoded this way in our RangerSlider plugin, as previously mentioned by @levon:

So you just need to use these values from states 's From and 's To and save them into your DB.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

thanks, my issue was that I was ignorant using bubble, your plugin is great, I gave you 5 stars in the review

2 Likes

Friends!

We are delighted to inform you that we have updated the Range Slider plugin with a few new features:
:heavy_plus_sign: Prefix and Postfix - add the currency or any other type of short comment to your range slider value

:heavy_plus_sign: Reset Slider - reset the slider to the default value

Please update your plugin to the latest version and give it a try. Hope you’ll like it! :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

How do I get this slider to autobind? I understand how to save the values to the database, but when my users are editing their job post pay range, I’d like for the slider to show the previously input/saved values. I have my From and To values set to the values saved in the database, but for whatever reason there is a severe lag when dragging the handles.

Hi @trwengineering,
Thank you for reaching out.

We’ve carefully investigated your request, and tried to reproduce your setup on our side. The plugin allows displaying of the user’s range values that were saved to the database. First, we’ve created two variables for the User: range_start and range_end.
For the plugin settings we’ve set the Type to be double (to be able to use both “From” and “To” fields) of the plugin element.
The easiest way to change the range values of the Current user is using a Button that will trigger a workflow and will make changes to the current user, also it is optional, but you can add custom states to your page and save the range values to the custom states also and use it afterward inside your application.

Unfortunatly the plugin does not have a checkbox for auto binding which will trigger auto-save the range values to the database.
We will add this idea to the plugin backlog improvements list and if the plugin’s library allows that, we will investigate how feasible it is to implement this feature in the nearest plugin update.
Meanwhile, you can try the above workaround and let us know if that works for your use case.

Please check a short video below and the test page to help you reproduce our setup on your side.

Hope the above will be useful to you.
If you require any further information, please let us know.
Best regards,

Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello! Great plugin, thanks! But…
When I select round, a purple shadow is added to the slider, could you please remove it, it does not match the color of my application. Thank you)

Hi @0code.zm,
Thank you for reaching out and for reporting this.

We’ve passed your request to the dev team for additional investigation, once any news will become available, we will let your know asap. |
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. :pray:

Best regards,

1 Like

Hi @0code.zm,
Thank you for your patience. :pray:

We are glad to announce that we have updated the Easy Range Slider Plugin to Version: 1.12.0. which removed the purple handle shadow for the round style.
Please update the plugin inside your app to the latest version and let us know if everything is alright.

Thank you once again for your understanding and cooperation.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

1 Like

Eeeee, thanks for the promptness) :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like