Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

๐ŸŽš Range Slider - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Modern and elegant looking range input

For details and demo page please visit the plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/range-slider-1569385951411x835078792341356500

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

2 Likes

Great plugin. The first example isnโ€™t working for me.

Hello @JohnMark, itโ€™s fixed now you can check it.

Thank you,
BR.

It works very well. :slight_smile:

is there a way to set the slider to min and max and save all the values in between in the DB?

example: 2-12, then save 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 values in the DB.

Hi there and thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately using Range Slider Plugin you canโ€™t save data in DB because it is intended only for visual display of info.

However check this link Slider Range Min - Max Value Help to investigate how to save values in DB

Hope it helps

Regards,
Ola

@natserrano just to add here,
the plugin returns states as values of โ€œfromโ€ and โ€œtoโ€ at any given time which you can use to save to DB. See screenshot

Yes I saw the from and to. I just received a response from bubble, so I need to use an external api workflow to create a list then save. it would be good if you can include the โ€œvalueโ€ to your attributes

Hey @natserrano sorry but I donโ€™t follow, the plugin returns the from and to values in form of plugin states at any given time, what else is expected here?

basically the bubble slider plugin allows you to do โ€œslideโ€™s minโ€™ valueโ€ when saving to the DB, this one doesnโ€™t. example of the bubble slider below

our plugin allows you to do the same, thatโ€™s what my screenshot above demonstrated:

did you give it a try?

Hi @natserrano,

Just to catch up here. Sorry for mistunderstanding, but you are able to save sliderโ€™s min and max values, but they are just encoded this way in our RangerSlider plugin, as previously mentioned by @levon:

So you just need to use these values from states 's From and 's To and save them into your DB.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

thanks, my issue was that I was ignorant using bubble, your plugin is great, I gave you 5 stars in the review

2 Likes

Friends!

We are delighted to inform you that we have updated the Range Slider plugin with a few new features:
:heavy_plus_sign: Prefix and Postfix - add the currency or any other type of short comment to your range slider value

:heavy_plus_sign: Reset Slider - reset the slider to the default value

Please update your plugin to the latest version and give it a try. Hope youโ€™ll like it! :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team