Recurring Events use cases

Hey,

Can anyone tell me some Recurring Events’s use cases?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile: :computer:

Hi there, @hacker… some use cases I have seen include sending a newsletter on a regular basis, calculating or resetting scores/points at a regular interval, sending invoices at a particular frequency, and sending reminders for scheduled events. I’m sure there are plenty of other examples, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

Best…
Mike

Thanks, @mikeloc.

So, for sending a newsletter to all users (all users receive the email at the same time), I would have to set a recurring workflow in an admin panel? The thing is that recurring workflows doesn’t allow lists, I think.

Also, if I set an Set recurring weekly the Recurring would activate every week and never stop?

The thing is that I am really confused on how Recurring Events work. I’ve read all documentation about it and searched in the forum.

I don’t understand the difference between a weekly Recurring Event and an Schedule Workflow that schedules itself every week.

This topic in Bubble’s documentation describes the one notable difference between a recurring event and a scheduled workflow, and this video walks through an example of a recurring event (including how to stop a recurring event, which the documentation also describes).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.