Remove 1 item from a list state?

Hey Forum,

I’m looking for a way to edit a list state.

Step 1. The user creates a list of appointments that gets stored in the pages state which is a list.

Step 2. There is a repeating group that shows the list of states that was set in the first step.

Step 3. They then generate actual records by running another workflow on the states list.

Can you edit the list before you run the final step to create the actual records.

See this loom: https://www.loom.com/share/5176661416934c5998880233de3416a5

Let me know :slight_smile:

Benjamin

Use :minusitem to remove an item from the list in the state

1 Like

I am sorry, that was ridiculously easy. I have been thinking of anything to come up with a solution and you provided one and it took all of 15 seconds to put together. Thank you so much. I hope someone else gets to see how easy that was.

Have a wonderful night :slight_smile:

Benjamin

1 Like

I have an event data type, with a field connected to an Option Set. I was able to load the Categories into the State. I’m working on a workflow so in the RG there is an “X” to remove the category from the State. I can’t seem to get it to work. I was hoping in the Set State there would be an option to Current:Cell’s, but it does not show it. How to I specify which category I want it to :minusitem?