Repeating group filtering from a custom state's selection list

Thank you @boston85719 and @ccabaj both again. This is getting there and once I have a firm grasp how to repeat it maybe I can create a video that can help others in really simple terms as I feel this is a pretty fundamental aspect for searches. I have recorded a video of where I’m at and stuck following the directions laid out.

I think the first half or 3/4’s of the steps are fine. I can create the workflow to click the box which in turn sets the URL parameter and can see the results in the URL. I’m stuck at the repeating group search results. I have copied the steps laid out in the images from The RepeatingGroup Result from @ccabaj but I do not get the option to select a data source. I’m not sure where that comes from. image image I appreciate the notification about the update @boston85719 because I read the update as an add on not as a replacement for. It is unfortunate that bubble won’t let you edit the post because it probably would help simplify the process. For this run-through I am following @ccabaj 's instructions in this post for URL parameters to see if I can get it working before I switch up the methods. Is the List Shifter in the images above a plugin?

1 Like