Repeating Group Not Displaying - No Errors

Hey I have a repeating group not displaying all of a sudden. No errors. I went to bed last night with it working and woke up to it not working. Are there any known bugs right now including this issue?

3 Likes

Having the same issue on one of my pages. Repeating group is not displaying data. Not returning any errors either. Seems to be a bug on bubbles end.

2 Likes

@SlamDuncan I tried loading the page step by step on debugger mode. the repeating group data then displays. Check if it is the same for you. However still if the page is loaded normally the repeating group shows no data with no errors.

1 Like

We are experiencing the same - one data type - major issue for us unsure how to resolve

1 Like

No luck here

1 Like

It appears to be a single data type (our main one) that isn’t pulling. Tried reaching out to bubble.

Any solution from the bubble team?

I haven’t emailed in. I’m waiting for a response here. If you get a response outside of this thred, let me know too :slight_smile: Thanks!

Unfortunately the data type experiencing this is our main datatype so we are totally kneecapped

If the issue has been confirmed by others and you have an app which reliably reproduces the it, I strongly suggested submitting a bug report. It’s the only way it will get onto Bubble’s radar.

2 Likes

Always submit a bug report, otherwise Bubble won’t investigate your issue via your app.

1 Like

@admangan2018 did you report an official bug report and get an answer yet? I’m about to do an official one. Thanks!

It has been 24 hours since I submitted the bug report, still no response.

My problem is solved as of 5 mins ago. Started working out of no where with no changes on my end. I’m guessing they got my bug report. No response from them yet. It’s only been 5 mins though.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. I checked on my end too, It seems to be resolved. I havent got a response from bubble yet but the repeating groups are populating with data now.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.