Resetting input filled by chrome autocomplete

Hi,
I have an input for the name on the credit card:

And when I click on one of the autocomplete options it fills the field as expected. I go through the whole checkout process and complete the transaction as expected but when I make another purchase and come back to this spot (without refreshing. Refreshing clears the field), the field is already filled in with the autocompleted value I clicked on before. But this time, when I try to check out, bubble thinks the value is empty:

I have tried making the initial content of the input the parent group’s thing and then resetting the group but that doesn’t work. I also tried sending a value to the parent group and then resetting the input but that didn’t work either. It seems like all of the resetting is working but there is this value almost hovering over top of the input that makes it appear that it’s full but bubble doesn’t see the value there.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Paul

Have you tried to reset the data in the group?

Thanks for getting back to me.
I assume you’re talking about this:

If not, are you able to clarify what you mean?
Thanks,
Paul

Yep, that’s what I’m referring to

Yes. I tried that with no success. I think for whatever reason, the chrome autocompleted value isn’t actually there when I come back through the checkout process a second time. When I inspect the element, the value is shown in the inspector as empty despite the input looking like it has a value in it. I think bubble is not recognizing the text which is why the resetting of the group isn’t working because it is resetting what it thinks is an empty group.