Same user multiple profiles

Hello,
I’m new and stuck. I am building an app that I would like to set up the ability for a user to create multiple profiles.
This would be the same user with email and password but they would be able to set up multiple profiles and have access to the same databases.
For instance: user logs in with email and password and then goes to a drop down in the nav bar with all the other profiles they have created to select one and have pages update with dynamic data based on the unique ID attached to that profile.
I have the user database built with user and profile name as datatype (list of profiles) and user number (list of numbers) then, a separate data type as just the profile and all the fields filled with the profile info, (including a random string for the user ID field)
Can someone please point me in the right direction. The only way I have been able to extract dynamic data back onto the page is by setting type of content to current user not profile.
Thanks in advance…

Please pick a subcategory to help organize the information. Thanks!

Also, the more context you provide with your questions (screenshots, link to an open app, etc.), the more likely you’ll get good help quickly :slight_smile:

I think your User data type will have two fields:

1. A list Profiles the user created.
  2. Current Profile of type Profile.

All your pages will be designed according to the Current User's Current Profile and the dropdown at the top-right will make changes to the current user to update the Current Profile.

It should work like a charm.

Addition , if you are a beginner , start making profiles option set

Thank you for the response. I’m still working with it, and now I will be changing some pages around but this helps.

Thank you for the response but, I don’t know what the user would choose for a profile name so, I don’t think an option set would work here.

Oh yes , I assumed you will use static user roles , if dynamic profile db suits best