Save content of multiple RepeatingGroups with fixed number of cells of 1 đź’ź

I have created an app with multiple RepeatingGroups with fixed number of cells of 1. When the user pushes the heart/like button a WorkFlow should create a new data entry with the current shown item of each of this RepeatingGroups. How can I do this? When I drag the heart/like button in one of the repeating groups I can create an entry with only the value of this item. But how to store the other values as well?

You need to set the heart using current.cell in your workflow’s logic. That way it will replicate to all the other cells in the repeating group.

Best to include a screenshot of your logic if it needs more detailed analysis…

How would I do this @john3

so the problem I’d like to solve:
I have 4 repeating groups where the content can differ. When the user clicks on the heart it should save the current ID of the item of which its image is visible in the 1x1 repeating-group…

Ah - sorry misunderstood…

Here’s the way I have it setup where I like/dislike something in a repeating group…

Above I have a single icon hear in the parent row of the repeating group…

Up here… I’m saying when you click the heart to update the appropriate table fields. In my case I’m counting likes and who is liking it.

Last to allow the heart display to change in any row - I set a conditional of the heart icon based on looking in the database tables.

So I think you should do the same and tie everything to the appropriate database table to update the corresponding rows of the repeating group. Each element of parent repeating group is tied to the database which drives your content.

All the elements should be tied to data fields that are defined in your repeating groups data source. If not add those fields to the data table and then you can access them in the repeating group.