ScheduleMe - Powerful Scheduling and Calendar Template

Hi linh

Thanks for your interest in the template and reaching out for more info.

To your questions.

1. Yes, this would be possible to incorporate into the way the app functions. The template doesn’t currently have this feature but to add the feature would be about structuring the database in your app to account for how many sessions a user has booked.

2. Yes, this is similar to number 1 in regards to the possibility, not currently a part of template, but simple to customize.

For questions 3, 4 and 5 the answer is no.

However, I have a template here that does all of that.

This template is a fully functional application built as a two sided marketplace. Like any other template it can be customized to fit your needs. This template currently is integrated to Google Calendar, Zoom and Stripe for payments. Allows ‘sellers’ to set cancellation policies for consideration when a user elects to cancel or reschedule.

If you’d like to see what another user has done with this template you can check out this forum post here

You can also check out my training site which I built for myself and then turned it into the template.

The template besides being a 2 sided marketplace and bookings management also comes with the built in integrations to Google Calendar, Zoom and Stripe through APIs so no plugins to pay for. Plus it has a CMS built in with all SEO benefits Bubble has to offer.