Screenshots and privacy

Hi, I am brand new to this and know exactly zero things about building apps. I have an idea for an app or forum, but whether I’ll pursue it or not depends entirely on whether the following features are possible (the idea is related to women’s safety)

• Inability for users to take screen shots of discussions/ posts in the app (screenshots come out black or blurred)
  • Attempting to take a screenshot results in immediate removal of the user from the app.

I don’t even know where to start looking to find information about tis sort of thing so if anyone can provide information or point me to some links, that would be awesome. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi there, @maja.weibe… this topic has come up a number of times, and while it is very unlikely that you will be able to do what you described in any foolproof (or even not-so-foolproof, for that matter) manner, it has nothing to do with Bubble.

This reply probably isn’t what you wanted to hear, but it is what it is. That being said, you shouldn’t base your decision of whether or not to use Bubble on this screenshot thing because again, that has nothing to do with Bubble.

Best…
Mike

1 Like