Script making Bubble almost unusable - am I the only one?

Used bubble all day yesterday, no problems…last night, noticed script issues…this morning, every move I make within bubble cause excruciating slow downs and makes it, quite literally, unusable.

I’ve been sitting here for an hour and a half and gotten no work done.

App says it is “checking for issues” constantly and my computer fan is running when yesterday it didn’t.

Happens on every browser. I’ve changed nothing on my laptop.

Am I the only one who’s experiencing this?

Probably temporary glitch. Bubble always working on improvement.

That means your app is getting too big for the issue checker. We should be pushing a fix next week or in. 2 weeks, but if it still is an issue email support.

Thank you, although that doesn’t seem logical to me as my app is the same size it was yesterday and I’ve pared it down quite considerably (I think) by using groups, it’s been pared down to about 20 pages or less.

And now, when I delete a page, it doesn’t delete the page from the listing, it just points me to the index page whenever I click on the deleted page in the listing.

And if it’s “checking issues” forever, I won’t be able to update the live app at all so I’ll have to contact support.

While I sincerely appreciate the help and I do love bubble, this is unbelievably frustrating. And more to the point, I can’t do any work.

Anyway, thanks for listening.

Can you file a bug report for this?