So I am pulling in 3 different fields of data from an API that are then stored in my database. There is the Name field, ID field and Image/URL field. All setup as Lists of Text in the database.
I currently have a Repeating Group displaying each element of the list separately. The only setup within the Repeating group I found to do this is below:
at the repeating group level
then at the text level in each cell, which was repeated for Name, Image and ID.
Everything displays properly in the repeating group, but now I want to setup a Filter on the repeating group to allow users to search for specific keywords that are showing up on the Names.
I can’t seem to get it to work and I believe it is because the data going in comes from a List of Texts. I’ve tried all different data setups in the Repeating Group and all sorts of Filter/Constraint setups, but can’t figure out how to do it.