Seeking a Potential Backend Developer

What’s up, everyone. I’m searching for a Bubble developer who specializes in complex backend development to complement a solid Bubble developer who specializes in UX/UI. This is for a SaaS product. Pay will be hourly with the potential to have a full-time role in the coming months. Please send me your portfolio, about yourself, and your hourly rate.

Only developers based out of the US and NO AGENCIES, please!!

1 Like

Ryan from Optimal.dev here. I’d be happy to help you with this. I am a Bubble-Certified developer with years of experience building portals with complex backends. You can checkout my portfolio on: https://optimal.dev
Let’s chat: Calendly - Optimal.dev

Based out of the US… first time I’m seeing that…the world is getting better by the day🤗

Let’s connect on linkedin.com/in/boluwatifeaaron

I think based out of actually means based in :smile:

1 Like

Lol… English be weird

i have no portfolio

here’s my website codelessconsultant.com

i have a masters in psychology and have nearly mastered building on bubble. I have coached numerous bubblers to become better at the game as well as have built out complex backends for various organizations including the one i work at full time.

100/hr

holler back, y’all

3 Likes

Hey! I’m Mehul. I am a No-code/ Low-code, AI and Automation expert, a certified Bubble dev and have been building applications on Bubble for the last 3 years for a clientele spanning solopreneurs, startups and enterprises. You can check my portfolio here:

Happy to discuss and see if we can work together.

Feel free to reach out to me over email - sethiamehul14@gmail.com or any of my socials below.

LinkedInTwitter/X