Seeking Talented Bubble Developer with Strong Graphic Design Skills

Are you passionate about creating visually stunning web applications? Do you have experience with Bubble.io and a keen eye for design? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team!

We are currently seeking a skilled Bubble developer with a primary focus on aesthetics to collaborate on a large-scale project. Whether you’re a freelancer or seeking a full-time position, we welcome your expertise and creativity.

Responsibilities:

• Develop and design visually appealing user interfaces using Bubble.io
  • Collaborate with our team to implement design concepts into functional web applications
  • Optimize user experience through intuitive and visually engaging designs
  • Stay updated on design trends and best practices to continually improve project aesthetics

Requirements:

• Proficiency in Bubble.io development platform
  • Strong graphic design skills with a portfolio showcasing previous work
  • Experience in UI/UX design principles and methodologies
  • Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
  • Excellent communication skills and attention to detail

Preferred Qualifications:

• Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript
  • Experience with responsive design techniques

Benefits:

• Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge project with a talented team
  • Flexible work arrangements (freelance, full-time, etc.)
  • Competitive compensation package based on experience
  • Room for growth and professional development

If you’re ready to contribute your skills to a dynamic project and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!

4 Likes

Hi @accounting1,

I can certainly be of help on this. Kindly check my DM. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @accounting1 ,

Dropped you a message, awaiting your response. :smile:

interested

Hi! Yes definitely interested. Do you have a short time availability too? I will be busy from may1 - sept/oct.

Hello, I am a full-stack developer with skills in both code and no-code platforms. I can deliver as per the job requirements mentioned. Here is a link to my my-portfolio. I’ll be glad to join your team and help to deliver quality and enhance user navigation.

Hey @accounting1 I’m interested

Hi,
If you are still lookout to hire someone, please I believe that I can help you with my Bubble and Graphic design skills. Please, look at my portfolio.