Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Selling: 1:1 Video Conferencing WebApp Like Google Meets

:tada:Launch your own video chat software :tada:

For Sale: 1:1 Video Conferencing WebApp

Ready to go video conferencing app with modern UI ready to kickstart your own live video chat software like a Zoom 1:1 chat room or Google Meets.

Features include:

• WebRTC video chat set up
  • Signup/Login Pages
  • Shareable link for your account to jump in a live 1:1 room (like Zoom’s personal Meeting Space)
  • Personal account management & billing system with Stripe
  • Send ICS calendar event to people with your meeting link
  • Aftercare support
  • Logo

Let me know if you’d like this - great for either making into a template and reselling or launching as your own Google Meets type software!

Asking Price: £1500 will take offers.

Calendar event request system built in with meeting link:

Thanks,

Reece

1 Like

Can you PM me with some screenshots and give me an idea of how much you are spending to maintain it?

1 Like

Hey Josh - no problem!

Does it record Video and Audio and where can the data be stored? Also do you have a demo?

Also which WebRCT service are you using?

Cheers

Steven

1 Like

Hi @StevenM Steven,

Not out of the box, but it can likely be added with a couple JS calls.

Happy to give you a demo video shortly!

Tokbox/Vonage is the WebRTC service :slight_smile:
Reece

Still for sale? Can you share more information on the monthly cost? PM is totally fine:)

1 Like

Hi @edddy Sure!

I’ll share publicly:
So you are looking at around 19 cents for a 20 minute two way live video conversation so its very low cost. A good use case might be a coach and athlete having a weekly coaching call for 20 minutes, you charge them X amount per month that means each 20 minute call costs them $1 for example.

Obviously call time is unlimited but that’s just a use case example. The app makes use of the Tokbox video calling system so there is nothing for users to install making it really easy to jump in, users get a share link to send.

1 Like