Hello all together,
first of all thanks to Bubble for this platform that enables us as non-techies to come up with a full working webpage. As we have just launched our website, we are now in need of improving our SEO through Bubble in order to organically be better ranked on Google. After going through the Google Search Console and trying to find all other answers on Bubble, the following list of questions still remain. I hope, @eve, you can help us out here
- Can we use structured data with bubble?
- How can we do that on Bubble: “You can also inline images as Data URIs. Data URIs provide a way to include a file, such as an image, inline by setting the src of an img element as a Base64 encoded string using the following format: <img src=[url=data:image/svg+xml;base64,[data]]“data:image/svg+xml;base64,[data]”>”
3. How can we modify an URL and eliminate the user ID from the URL?
4. Is it possible to insert two types of data (user’s name & user’s service) into an URL?
5. How to make dynamic pages (e.g. Expertenprofil, Blogartikel) automatically be crawled by Google?
Text & Images
6. How can we put an original link to our images instead of “amazonaws” for SEO reasons?
7. Is the tooltip text useful for search engines?
8. Are the links in Bubble href links? How can we put href links on our text and image links?
9. Our after-login-pages (all pages with _nl) shall not be crawled by search engines. However, they do appear on Google, even though we didn’t check their boxes under the SEO sitemap settings. Is it enough to block those pages with robot txt or do we have to do other things?
10. Our mobile pages (all pages with _mobile) shall not be crawled either. How can we prohibit the access to mobile pages for search engines or how do we have to communicate them that we have different versions of one page?
Any answer to any of our problems is highly appreciated as it will bring us one small step forward towards being visible on Google, which is crucial for us! For anyone wondering what we are doing, here a link to our website: https://urexpert.de