Setting available times for users and showing them in full calendar

Hey guys, how is everyone?

I am really struggling to get this sorted and have looked over heaps of Youtube videos and other bubbleforum threads but can not seem to get it to work :cry:

I have followed a bubbleforum thread to set up available times for my user and then the ability for them to adjust those times and it seems to work perfectly but I can not display those times in fullcalendar.

They all show up on one day and do not show of the assigned day.

This is the thread I followed and have set it up 100’s of times lol

@J805 I know you will have the answer for me <3

1 Like

here is an image of all the events but they all show on only one day and not the assigned days

The top link is for a plugin thread that does this exact thing

Here is a demo of this functionality

@pattokane I definitely think this is the way to go. I have seen it in action and I think this is the easiest way to get a list of dates super quick. :blush:

1 Like

@J805 I have purchased it and will try my hand at it but I might need your help LOL

2 Likes

No problem. :blush: It shouldn’t be too difficult to set up.

Feel free to reach out via the forum or DM!

@jared.gibb Is there any chance that you have a tutorial or youtube video on how to set it up?

No but I can do that tomorrow morning!

Well, there’s these

I think regarding the Timeslot generator they are still up to date. So, I’ll start updating!

1 Like

Nice, I will work my way through these today.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @pattokane, the following set of videos is a primer.

Recurring Events Demo
Recurring Events Editor
Part 1:

part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

From here, I encourage you to check out the rest of the demo app. Pay careful attention to how different schedules are saved to a user in order to offer different type of bookings for the user or so the user can offer different types of resources. A user as a resource could be offering their time, or they could also be creating event types that could be share as independent offerings using the example.

the example also lays out how to use 2 time frames per day. Check it out. let me know what you think!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.