Shopify Api and Bubble

Hi

I am looking to connect my bubble app with the shopify storefront api. The idea is that people can enter their store name and bubble will populate a repeating group with their products.

To date i have generated a test store, created a headless storefront and generated access tokens but when i try to connect to the api connector i get the error no access to this site.

I am also looking for a developer to assist with the integration of shopify OAuth Admin api.

Thanks a million for any help.



I don’t know for Shopify API, but are you sur the auth header is correct one?
In most case, it should be Authorize: Beare access_token. But it’s possible that Shopify use a different key. Check their documentation base on the auth process you are using (api key, oauth2 authorization code, client crendetials…)

thanks i will