Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

[Showcase] auto generate time slots for bookings

So I’ve been playing around with the Timeslot concept and this is my proof of concept.

Frist, you set your availability for each day (Note you can only set one set of time for each day)
the days warp month to month.

Then your Timeslots are displayed to your customers for Bookings

https://bookable.bubbleapps.io/version-test?debug_mode=true!

• Then add your times for each day
    and your done

Jonathon

7 Likes

Very cool. I’ve been looking for something like this

Hi,

I was looking for something like this. Is there anyway that you could send me the template please? That would be very helpful!

@ItsJustBusiness This is cool.
Could you share the Data structure. I have a similar module but struggling to find the right way to save each timeslots for each days for every single user.
Many thanks

Hello @ItsJustBusiness,

would you be willing to answer a few questions regarding this functionality? I’d greatly appreciate it.

Hey @ItsJustBusiness, would you be open to making this available to share as a template? Been struggling with setting availabilities and this is exactly what I’m looking for!

1 Like

Can do @kkhalili.

Give me a couple of day to tide things up and update the app as I haven’t opened it for a while.

What features are you after exactly??
If you let me know I can focus on refining these features.

2 Likes

Awesome, we’re trying to set ours up almost the same as what you’ve got: choose a date -> show a list of available slots for that date -> after booking a slot remove it from the list of available times. We’re essentially trying to allow users to schedule 1:1 meetings with each other, where they’ll eventually hop on a video call at the time selected.

1 Like

Hi @ItsJustBusiness I have been struggling with this problem too, I can also use this just like it is for automatically setting available slots for meetings. Thanks in advance :slight_smile: