🍔 Sliding Menu - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Sliding Menu plugin offers a stylish menu that works on all screen sizes, makes a great UI and saves time on building responsive UI. It also comes with an animation that you cannot recreate in Bubble without custom CSS code.

sliding%20menu

For demo, docs and other details please visit the plugin page at: Sliding Menu Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

3 Likes

Hi @levon,
To make it work on mobile, we have to show/hide the floating group, isn’t it ?

Hi @nicolas_dap

No, the menu is always available to the user. Simply place the SideSlidingMenu Element on page.
See the demo setup - https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=sliding_menu&id=zeroqode-demo-18&tab=tabs-1
Should help with the setup.

Kind Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

Hello!
I’ve recently purchased this plugin and have a question: How to choose a default option in the menu? For example, I want my main page to be open when the app is loaded - how to make the sliding menu set its current option to the main page too?
Thanks!

Hi, @bulat!

If I’ve got you right, then the plugin has an event - A Side sliding Menu Logo is Cliked which can be used in order to redirect to the index page.

Here is a workflow form the Live Demo page.

If you have meant something else, please clarify a bit to help you better.

Best,
Zeroqode Team.

Hello!
Not exactly. When my app is loaded I want an option to be chosen in the sliding menu - like below. However, I couldn’t find how I can set a default option.

Hi, there!

Thanks a lot for the explanation :pray: I’m afraid this plugin doesn’t contain this option. You are able to redirect to the index page only clicking on the Logo icon. Anyway, we have taken into consideration your feedback about adding the feature that allows to choose the option by default. We need to see how feasible it is to implement.

Best,
Zeroqode Team

Thanks! In my opinion, this shouldn’t be hard to implement and also it’s quite an important option. For example, if there is an option “Main page” in the sliding menu, it probably implies that when you open your app it goes straigh to the main page first and consequently, the current option of the sliding menu should be set to “Main page” because it’s open now.

Hey, @bulat!

We have almost implemented this :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll notify you as soon as it is done.

Best,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Hi, @bulat!

I’m reaching out to notify that we updated the plugin and added default option. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version, place a new element on page editor, refresh your app and give it a try . :pray:

The plugin element now contains the Default option value , which is used for providing a default value to be selected.

Best,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Wow, so fast! Thank you very much - it’s perfect now!

1 Like

Hello @bulat

Thank you for feedback and support. :pray:
If you liked our plugin would you kindly rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it give it as many stars as it deserves :slight_smile:
The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble. :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Sure I will, thanks!

1 Like